Darukhana, Reay Road East, Mumbai., Mumbai, Maharashtra
GST No. 27ADXPY8092N1ZZ
Approx. Rs 150 / KgGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Usage/Application||Pharmaceutical / Chemical Industry, Automobile Industry, Construction, marine, Oil & Gas Industry|
The dimensions and properties completely confirm to Grade B and C requirements specified in the National Industrial Standards GB/ T 12718 and DIN22252- 1/2
Material : High alloy steel
Breaking Elongation : 12% max
Finish : Rust preventive oil coating or black painting
Approx. Rs 350 / MeterGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Capacity||as per demand|
With the help of our distinguished professionals, we have been able to bring forth Material Handling Chains. Owing to their less friction and smooth functioning, these chains are widely demanded by the customers based across the market. Moreover, these chains are known for their features like sturdy construction, high degree of flexibility and corrosion resistant finish.
Safety with Grade 80
To achieve the consistent high level of quality and reliability of our products.
- Electronically controlled chain machines have been specially built and developed to provide advanced manufacturing processing.
- High grade alloy steel are carefully chosen.
- Strict control of material acceptance and processing is carried out by skilled personnel.
- Sophisticated multi-process heat-treatment techniques have been developed.
- Non-destructive testing systems are used with magnetic crack detection (magna flux system),being applied during final inspection.
- All accessories, such as hooks, connectors etc.,are produced by special hot forging techniques carried out on modern forging hammers.
- Close dimensional controls are carried our at all stages of manufacture.
- To ensure the chains have a high capacity to absorb shock loadings, they are produced so that they will give a minimum extension of 20% under a destruction test before fracture occurs.They are also subjected to sample bend testing.
Approx. Rs 250 / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
Approx. Rs 250 / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Size||2 x S.W.L. (Safe Working Load)|
Approx. Rs 2,560 / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
Approx. Rs 450 / KgGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Usage/Application||Construction, Oil & Gas Industry, Automobile Industry, Pharmaceutical / Chemical Industry|
|Size||As per demand|
Approx. Rs 190 / KgGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Kg|
|Weight||150 - 1000 Kg|
Explore More Products